Coronavirus update – please read carefully:
Please read this information carefully:
- Tables where possible should be booked in advance to ensure social distancing.
- You are required to submit the names of all your party for the NHS Track and Trace system.
- Maximum party size is 6 people (no more than 2 households inside and maximum of 6 people per table from multiple households allow outside)
- Please pre order your food where possible the menu is available on our website and you can send us your order via email [email protected]
- Please arrive at your allotted time, if you are meeting another household; please arrange to meet offsite before arrival to ensure you all enter the site together. You have a 15 minute slot to arrive after this we will have no choice but to cancel your table. Any issues please let us know in good time.
- If you have a table booked outside please ensure you are wearing appropriate clothing as will are unable to move you inside should the weather turn.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at arrival and on your table please ensure you are frequently using it and keeping to government guidelines.
- All party members must remain seated at all times and children must be supervised.
- We are permitting a one in and one out policy in the toilets unless you are supervising a child.
- There is no service at the bar as we are operating table service only. A crew member will take order and payment at your table.
- All food and drinks will be served in disposable eco friendly consumables and package condiments will be provided to your table.
- Your table deposit will be taken off the total amount on your bill at the end of your visit. If you fail to attend and do not cancel 24 hours before your booking we reserve the right to retain your deposit to cover a loss of revenue.
- Please use contactless payments where possible, we will accept cash if required – exact cash is ideal.
- In the event of an outbreak the details you have provided at the time of booking will be passed onto the government for the NHS track and trace system. Your details will be held securely on file for the required 21 days and then they will be deleted. If you have agreed to join our mailing list we will retain your information for marketing purposes and it will not be sold onto a third party. You have the right to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
- It is part of our responsibility to ensure customers are maintaining social distancing at all times. If your behaviour becomes inappropriate due to alcohol we reserve the right to refuse service and ask you to leave the premises. Our crew members are not here to be abused, so in cases where it is required we will call the police to enforce the government’s social distancing guidance.
These rules are in line with the government advice for Restaurants/cafes/pubs. They are in place to keep customers and staff safe. If you are unable to abide by these rules you will be asked to leave the premises.
We may release additional information for Bike night in the coming days so watch this space.
VisitEngland – We’re Good to Go Mark
Eat Out to Help Out Government Scheme
BIKE NIGHTS – Every Thursday Night between 4pm – 9pm
Social distancing measures will be put in place to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Please work with us to ensure these events can continue throughout the summer. Anyone not abiding to the guidance will be asked to leave the site.
All bikes welcome.
5 * Food Hygiene Rating
We are pleased to announce during our recent Environmental Health visit we got 5 stars!!
Try out our new Doggie Zone!
Limited tables available, please call 01778 346952 in advance to reserve and avoid disappointment or click here (please specify doggie zone.